Which Contractor is Right for Your Indianapolis Air Conditioner?
If your home’s HVAC system needs a total replacement, or emergency repairs or even just routine maintenance, selecting the right contractor is an important, but often overwhelming task. Here are some tips to help you hire a qualified professional that is a fit for you.
Research your local companies
- Visit their websites, and see what their values are. How long have they been in business? How do they approach their clients?
Ask friends and family
- Find out which contacts the people you trust have used and who they recommend
Check online reviews from reliable sources
- Facebook and Google provide unfiltered reviews you can check before choosing an HVAC contractor
Look for a license number
- You want a contractor that is licensed, bonded, and insured. A contractor should have their license number clearly marked on their website and most of their literature. Without a license, the job is not insured to be done properly and no assurance for recourse to be taken if things go wrong. There’s too much at stake to not follow up on this one.
Make sure you get a written estimate
- A reputable contractor will adhere to a written bid. But be careful, the lowest bid may not be the most qualified candidate for your home.
Why Choose Us
Williams Comfort Air has been earning trust in the Greater Indianapolis area with expert air conditioning service since 1986. We believe the most important decision you have when needing HVAC help is the team you choose to install or repair your air conditioner. So, in addition to offering industry-leading company client benefits, we strive to ensure that our team members are not only technically excellent and continuously trained but are also of high character.
Available to You 24-7-365
Our team at Williams Comfort Air is committed to meeting the needs of our clients 24/7, every day of the year. One of our core values is In Service To Others, and whatever the day, whatever the time, one of our team members will be there for you.