Skilled Furnace Replacement Throughout the Greater Indianapolis Area
When an old furnace, oversized furnace, or undersized HVAC system isn’t capable of meeting the heating needs of your household, comfort problems like hot and cold spots may not be the only issue you face. After years of heavy use, the furnace system will decline in energy efficiency, causing energy bills to rise. HVAC equipment that is too big or too small for the home has problems right from the start and furnace efficiency has likely never been what it should. More frequent repairs are needed, leaving you with mounting furnace repair expenses – if furnace repairs are even a possibility.
At this point, furnace replacement is typically the best step toward gaining reliable, energy efficient heat for your family. Get rid of your outdated natural gas furnace, electric furnace, or oil furnace and upgrade with a new furnace that will deliver the superior residential heating and energy savings you desire. Williams Comfort Air’s heating and air conditioning contractors provide furnace installation and furnace replacement services to outfit your Central Indiana home with the new furnace replacement needed for efficient heating for years to come.
Work with our knowledgeable Comfort Consultants to explore new system options which range from high efficiency furnaces with variable speed blowers and a secondary heat exchanger to basic energy efficient furnaces, or even heat pump heating and air conditioning system options including high efficiency models. We’ll help you compare gas furnace prices and furnace costs for electric furnaces and oil furnaces, and estimate the energy costs you can expect based on the new furnace efficiency so you can easily see how furnace replacement will allow you to save money right away!
Every day, our licensed HVAC contractors help Indianapolis area homeowners trade up to new heating system HVAC equipment, eliminating aging, underperforming, and costly natural gas furnaces, electric furnaces, and oil furnaces. Whether you choose a high efficiency furnace or other efficient furnace model, trust our NATE-certified heating and air conditioning contractors to install new gas furnaces and all furnace types with skill and precision.
Don’t stress over how much does a new furnace replacement cost! A Williams Comfort Air HVAC professional will provide a detailed quote for replacement cost, which includes the furnace cost for your new system, labor costs for removal of the existing HVAC system unit, and installation costs. We offer financing solutions that allow you to pay furnace replacement costs on flexible, convenient terms.
Start exploring your furnace replacement options now – give us a call or contact our team online to take the first step toward better heating comfort.
Choose Indianapolis’s Furnace Replacement and Furnace Installation Experts
New furnace replacement is a substantial home improvement project for any Central Indiana homeowner, in terms of both the work and initial investment. With an average cost totaling several thousands of dollars, you need to feel confident in the experience, skills, and knowledge of the HVAC contractor you choose to complete your furnace installation.
For 65 years, Williams Comfort Air has been the leading HVAC professional trusted by homeowners across the Indianapolis area to deliver honest, reliable furnace and heating replacement services. Over six decades, we’ve gained the support of our community through detailed HVAC equipment knowledge, availability of extensive furnace system options, and precision installation for all furnace types.
As a proud Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, Williams Comfort Air brings you the best selection of quality heating system and cooling system equipment. Every HVAC contractor on our team undergoes advanced technical training direct with the manufacturer to gain detailed knowledge of all the gas furnace, electric furnace, oil furnace, and heat pump options we sell and install. Ongoing dedication to professional improvement allows our Comfort Consultants and furnace installation technicians to act as a trusted, valued resource to every homeowner we serve.
Signs You Should Replace Your Indianapolis Furnace
It’s sometimes hard to tell when you should give up on your current furnace and trade it in for a new one. While ultimately the decision is yours, here are some elements to consider as you determine the right time for furnace replacement:
- Furnaces last 15 to 20 years on average with good maintenance – if your furnace is nearing, within, or beyond this range, replacement is coming in your future no matter what.
- Operation grows noisier and noisier.
- You’ve had to call for furnace repair more often over the past few winters.
- Your energy bills have increased but you can’t figure out why.
- Temperatures are hard to control throughout the house.
- Some rooms get too hot, while others never get warm enough.
- The furnace only runs for a few minutes at a time.
The Benefits of Replacing Your Old, Underperforming Furnace
If you have an older gas furnace, oil heater, or electric model furnace that isn’t keeping your family warm enough with efficient heating, you stand to gain significant benefits when you replace the existing HVAC system heating equipment.
- Lower your energy bills when you choose from high efficiency models for installation.
- Installing a standard efficiency furnace likely offers better energy efficiency than an older heater that continues to decline in performance each season.
- Gain new warranty coverage that will cover costs associated with furnace repair for covered issues and malfunctions.
- Better control energy usage and stop waste with a properly sized, efficient unit versus your existing undersized or oversized furnace.
- Create a more comfortable home with reliable furnace equipment that won’t be prone to breakdowns and unexpected furnace repair needs.
- Avoid heating interruptions when you replace your existing furnace before it experiences a total system failure.
Many Furnace Types to Choose From
When it’s time to replace the furnace in your home, we have options to fit any need or budget. Through our versatile line of Carrier HVAC unit products, find the natural gas furnace, electric furnace, or oil furnace you’re looking for.
- Discover high efficiency furnace choices that offer stellar fuel efficiency and minimize wasted energy usage through advanced features like variable speed blower motor components, multi-stage natural gas valves, or condensing models with a second heat exchanger.
- If you’re in the market for a new HVAC system that is affordable and energy efficient, today’s gas furnaces, oil furnaces, and electric furnaces from Carrier offer annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings that will generate savings on your energy bills at average prices that align with your budget.
- Trade your old gas furnace, oil furnace, or electric furnace and harness a completely new type of heating system in your home. Carrier also offers heat pumps that produce great energy savings throughout the year, as a heat pump can function as a heater and air conditioner.
- Further improve indoor comfort, air quality, temperature control, and energy efficiency with additional HVAC equipment options that can be installed with your new furnace. Installing a zoning system alongside your new furnace provides the capacity for zoned heating that maximizes high efficiency furnace system operation while ensuring individualized comfort for all. Add air filtration solutions such as air cleaners that use a high efficiency air filter and other technologies to eliminate bothersome pollutants from your home’s air.
How Much Does a New Furnace Cost?
Furnace replacement cost varies from one home to another. Total furnace replacement costs include the furnace prices for the equipment, labor costs for removal of the old furnace, and installation costs to place the new furnace into service.
- Average cost of furnace prices depends on which new furnace was selected. Furnace cost is impacted by the capacity, fuel type, energy efficiency, and features of the new furnace. High efficiency furnace cost will typically be more than the furnace cost for a unit with lower annual fuel utilization efficiency ratings. The furnace cost of a large capacity unit will be more than smaller units. Often, a gas furnace costs more than electric or oil furnaces.
- Installing new air conditioner equipment alongside the new gas furnace or other furnace model is recommended to create a matched HVAC system. If you choose this solution, there will be additional costs for the air conditioner unit and its installation.
- Specifics of the home may impact installation costs, as well as other work needed to support the new furnace. If a homeowner wishes to replace an old electric furnace with a gas furnace yet the home isn’t set up with natural gas connections for this equipment, adding gas lines will increase installation costs for the new furnace. If the home’s ducts are riddled with air leaks or the duct system’s design is flawed, installing new ductwork will likely be necessary to ensure energy efficient performance of the new furnace but this service adds to installation costs.
Due to these variables, it’s difficult to determine an average cost for furnace replacement cost – each home has different specifications and each family has their own preferences. In the same vein, searching for the average cost of replacing a furnace won’t give an accurate idea of the furnace replacement cost you’ll encounter because each job has unique elements.
If you want to know how much does a new furnace replacement cost, the best way to get an accurate cost is to request an estimate from a licensed HVAC professional. Williams Comfort Air will be happy to visit your home, take measurements, and perform the heating load calculations necessary to help you choose a new furnace that’s a perfect fit for your house. With this information, we can provide you with a quote for the furnace replacement costs you can expect.
Who Is MAX?
Max is an important part of our team. He is more than just a cartoon character. Max represents our commitment to quality work, craftsmanship, pride, and our passion to serve our clients and community. We celebrate this mentality through Max because these are the values that drive us to be the area’s most complete and comprehensive home service company. So, now when you see Max, you’ll know the story behind the man with the mustache!