Indianapolis Toilet Services: Clogs, Repairs & Installations
Plumbing emergencies are always inconvenient. Whether you’re experiencing a sewer system backup, or a blocked and overflowing toilet, our emergency services team are always there when you call, ready to help. This is especially true when it comes to toilet repairs. If your toilet is leaking, clogged, won’t flush, constantly running, cracked, or worse, we’ve got the experience and professionals who know how to fix it.
Malfunctioning toilets are an unfortunate and unpleasant part of being a homeowner. Toilet issues can render your bathroom practically unusable, which can make being at home difficult and problematic for family and guests. Toilets have several parts and mechanisms that are essential to their effective operation, and a defect with any of these parts can make a toilet inoperative. Common toilet malfunctions include:
- The toilet takes too long to fill the tank
- The tank causes a dripping noise after filling
- The toilet takes a really long time to flush
- The tub and sink gurgle when you flush
- The toilet has a weak flush that doesn’t work correctly
- The toilet’s flush is strong, but it doesn’t complete
- The toilet tank fills with water after being flushed
- The water in the toilet bowl drops
- The toilet flushes twice in a row
- The toilet whistles when the tank is filling
These common toilet issues are certainly a nuisance for a homeowner, but can be fixed with the right tools and expertise. Williams Comfort Air can assist with most toilet repair or installation needs.
Common Toilet Repair or Replacement Issues
Sometimes you only need a small part replaced or repaired and sometimes it is not possible to repair your toilet. In that case, you’re going to need to replace it. These are the top reasons you’ll need to repair or replace your toilet:
- Water leaking at the base, or it is loose to the floor. If the toilet is wobbly and rocks from front to back or you hear a squishing sound when you sit on it, your toilet is giving you a heads up that the wax seal/flange that attaches the toilet to the floor has failed. Once this seal has been compromised, water will slowly leak around the floor and may even cause rotting. You need to get the problem fixed immediately. It can potentially cause major damage to your home if you don’t get it resolved.
- Constantly sounds like water is running. If you hear running water or your toilet sounds like it’s flushing when you haven’t used it, there could be water leaking out of the tank into the bowl or the fill valve may be faulty. A toilet that continues to run water into the bowl wastes gallons and gallons of water over a 24 hour period and is detrimental to your septic system and water bill. Either way, we should have a look at it before it becomes a costly problem.
- Not flushing properly. Normally this happens in an older toilet that isn’t a high-performance flushing model. We can take care of the problem by replacing the whole toilet with a newer, better one.
Financing available with approved credit!
Williams Comfort Air’s Service Area
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (317) 660-6992
“DJ was great, we are very happy with the service he and your company provided. We picked a plumbing service out of the “yellow pages” and feel so lucky to have chosen your company and your employees.” Lisa & Hugh M.
“I would like to thank Josh and Lee Ann for an extremely great job. LeeAnn was the first person to listen exactly what my problem was and how the help. Josh is an asset to your company. Josh came in, I showed him what all the problems were and he came to a solution and found another installation problems that had not been addressed.” – John & Angela K.
“Joe was GREAT! He was on time, knew all the issues and helped me re-program the control box and cell phone app!! He did way more than just fix the heating unit, he helped make it work better!!” – Nick K.
“Chris came on 2 service calls for my residence. He is knowledgeable and honest about the plumbing needs of my house. I joined the service agreement since both technicians I have seen from your company were excellent!” – Gabriel R.