Should You Finance Your HVAC or Plumbing System?
A new HVAC or plumbing system is not always an expense you’ve planned for. At Williams Comfort Air we understand that, and we offer financing options that can help you get the right solution for your home, potentially helping you save money in the long term through energy efficiency and lower maintenance costs.
- You don’t have to sacrifice your comfort because you are unable to afford a large lump cost for a new system. Financing lets you buy your new system today and pay over time.
- Older units lose efficiency and can cost you money in energy bills and maintenance. Financing a new system can help you lower energy use and reduce costs from frequent repairs and maintenance.
- Financing allows you to break a large investment up into smaller, management payments that work with your household budget.
Williams Comfort Air offers our clients several options for financing.
- All major credit cards are accepted including: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express.
- Personal checks and cash are accepted.
- HVAC and Plumbing Financing available with approved credit through GreenSky.
- Carrier Financing available with approved credit through Wells Fargo.
- American Standard Financing available with approved credit through Wells Fargo.
Williams Comfort Air partners with GreenSky to offer affordable financing to our clients. GreenSky is the servicer for one of the nation’s largest bank lending programs. Banks in the GreenSky® Programs have financed more than one million home improvement projects. They service loans on behalf of more than a dozen leading banks across the nation.
GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module Usage Guidelines
By using the GreenSky® Credit Program Finance Module product, you(the merchant and/or merchant’s assignees) agree to follow the below conditions during implementation:
- Do not alter the embed code created using this tool in ANY way — Should GreenSky’s branding, compliance language or plan terms change, GreenSky® retains the ability to update imagery in the module remotely.
- Module should not be placed in proximity to any content or imagery that may be damaging to GreenSky, LLC or the GreenSky® Program brand — The GreenSky® Program Finance Module should not be implemented on any page or site that may, by association or otherwise, result in damage to GSTC or the GreenSky® Program brand.
- Merchant agrees to adhere to the GreenSky® Program Merchant Marketing Guidelines to ensure ethical and best practices are followed.