Furnace Replacement and Heating Replacement in the Greater Indianapolis Area
Williams Comfort Air provides expert heating services to Central Indiana homeowners. Certain instances call for full-scale heating replacement. Furnace replacement may be necessary due to the age of the unit, your old furnace, boiler, or heat pump HVAC system is too damaged to be fixed, or your current heating system isn’t as energy efficient as you’d like. When your heating system simply can’t be repaired, the experts at Williams Comfort Air help Indianapolis homeowners with quality replacement of their homes’ heating systems.
Whether you have an outdated furnace, a broken heater, or a boiler that is inefficient, our highly trained technicians help you select the right replacement system for installation in your home, while keeping your budget in mind where new furnace cost is concerned. We offer same-day home services and next day installation. We stand behind our work, offering some of the best warranties in the HVAC industry.
Call us today to schedule an appointment with a Williams Comfort Air Comfort Consultant and receive an estimate for the cost of a new furnace.
Williams Comfort Air – Your Indianapolis Furnace Installation & Replacement Experts
When buying a new furnace, heat pump, or boiler, the equipment you choose has a long-lasting effect on comfort inside your home, and on your utility costs for years to come. You need a new heating system you can feel confident with, along with an installation team you trust to complete the task correctly.
Indianapolis area homeowners turn to Williams Comfort Air for furnace installation and heating replacement for the most important reasons – quality equipment options and reliable workmanship, during installation and beyond.
- Williams Comfort Air is a proud Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer. Our customers have a sizeable selection of new, energy efficient Carrier heating equipment to choose from when in need of new HVAC products. Natural gas systems, gas furnaces, electric furnaces, heat pumps, boilers, ductless HVAC systems – you name it, Carrier offers it and we install it. Our customers trust Carrier heating products in their homes because of the company’s long-standing reputation for excellence in home comfort products, as well as their versatile product offering that provides affordable options for any budget when exploring the cost for a new furnace.
- As a Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer, all technicians on our team have received training direct from the manufacturer, providing our pros advanced knowledge of these powerful comfort systems and how they’ll operate in a customer’s home. With detailed technical training, we install new Carrier heating equipment without a flaw to make sure your new system operates exactly as you expect it to.
When to Replace Your Furnace
Furnace replacement may be necessary to provide an Indianapolis area home with a reliable heat source or chosen to improve the comfort of household occupants as well as lower energy costs. While it’s always best to plan ahead, sometimes that just isn’t possible. Whichever heating replacement situation you find yourself in, Williams Comfort Air is here to help.
Emergency Heating Replacement
If you are in an emergency situation without heat on a cold winter day or night, you need immediate service. Williams Comfort Air provides excellent 24-hour service to our clients. If it’s not possible to repair your system reliably, we help by scheduling an emergency replacement.
To best serve you and keep you warm in the meantime, we provide temporary space heaters until your new system is installed. We also complete an in-home assessment to help you understand your heating system options, which empowers you to make the best decision for your home and family. After you make your decision, our certified installation technicians promptly install your new heating system and make sure it is working to your satisfaction.
Preventative Heating Replacement
If your home heating system is over 15 years old, it’s time to start thinking about replacement. While it may seem as if your old furnace or heat pump operates just fine, it’s reaching the age where a sudden breakdown could leave your family in the cold anytime. Preventative replacement of a home’s heating equipment helps you avoid this risk and allows you the time you need to plan for new furnace costs.
If you’re not sure about the condition of your system, routine maintenance helps detect potential problems and safety risks before your system completely breaks down. If you’re ready to consider replacement options, we suggest that you schedule a free in-home consultation.
Signs You Need Heating Replacement
With regular maintenance, most furnaces, heat pumps, and other heating systems can last around 15 to 20 years. Joining our True Comfort Membership plan is a great way to get the most out of your existing heating unit by staying on top of its maintenance needs each year.
While it’s difficult to pinpoint just how long a gas furnace, heat pump, or boiler will last, an HVAC system does give off some clues to tell a homeowner replacement is on the horizon. Is it time to replace your heating system? Look for the following signs:
- Your home heating system is 15 or 20 years old
- Your furnace makes abnormal sounds
- You’ve had to schedule heating repairs more often than usual
- Your heater has completely stopped working
- Your utility bills have greatly increased without a clear cause
- Your furnace blows cold air
- You experience uneven heating throughout the home
- Your furnace constantly cycles on and off
If you’re experiencing a number of the above problems, it’s time to start looking into your heating and furnace replacement options. When you need to replace your old, aging system with a newer, more efficient model, Williams Comfort Air helps you determine the best option that meets all your demands. We install the most advanced heating systems, designed to save you money while keeping you comfortable. Whether you’re considering a gas furnace or an electric heat pump, our Comfort Consultants help you navigate the available options and arrive at a decision that will serve your family well over the next many years.
Heating System Replacement Options
Williams Comfort Air aims to provide all our clients with superior heating services. If your home’s old furnace or heating system is acting up, turn to us for an honest, professional opinion and helpful recommendations.
If your heating system is repairable, our team will quickly get to work. However, if repairs are not possible, we recommend a number of replacement options to suit your needs, taking the time to help you find the right fit. We offer many types of new heating equipment manufactured by Carrier, including:
- Natural gas furnaces
- Electric furnaces
- Heat pumps
Better Your Home & Comfort with a Heating System Upgrade
Besides saving you money by reducing your energy consumption with a new energy efficient HVAC System, replacing your old heating unit with a new one can have numerous other benefits, such as:
- Save money through planned heating replacement
- Gain a new system with improved energy efficiency and lower operating costs
- Start fresh with new equipment to limit the need for repairs and associated expenses
- A more energy efficient heating unit is better for the environment
- Your family stays cozy with better comfort control inside the home
- Indoor air quality is improved for better health and comfort
Williams Comfort Air’s Service Area
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (317) 660-6992