Sewer Repair Service for Indianapolis and the Surrounding Cities
Everything that goes through a drain in your home (stuff from your garbage disposal, toilet, shower…) travels through the main drain to the city sewer. The main sewer line is the largest drain in your home, and all of your home’s drains dump into it. This drain connects your home to the city sewer via an underground sewer system.
Many kinds of things that can cause a clog end up in the drains of your home… food, toilet paper, grease, hair, toys, and who knows what else. Sometimes clogs are even caused by things out of your control like tree roots growing into the sewer pipe. While you will want your drain unclogged quickly, you need to find out the source of the problem so that you can prevent it from happening again.
Mainline sewer repairs can become messy. But, when repair or replacement of underground pipes is necessary, Williams Comfort Air uses trenchless technology to minimize the disturbance to your yard, landscaping, driveway, etc.
Williams Comfort Air’s Service Area
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (317) 660-6992
Williams Comfort Air does more than unclog drains. We offer a full range of sewer services, including main sewer line repair, sewer line replacement, and sewer line cleaning. Before choosing how to repair or replace the sewer line, it is critical to get recommendations from a knowledgeable, experienced sewer expert. Our plumbing professionals are trained to locate the source of your drain problem and provide options that are available to you.
We Service Sewer Line Problems Like These:
- Backed Up Sewer Line: Grease buildup or foreign objects restrict or prohibit proper water flow.
- Invasive Tree Roots: Tree or shrub roots penetrate the sewer line, snagging toilet paper and other foreign objects that block or prevent water flow.
- Odor from Sewer Gas: Smelling sewer gas in or around your home or building is a tell-tale symptom that there is a crack somewhere in your sewer system. A sanitary sewer should be air tight everywhere with the exception of vent stacks on your roof which allow for the sewage to move downhill.
- Bellied Pipes: A section of the pipe sinks due to ground or soil conditions, creating a valley that collects debris and waste.
- Burst or Broken Pipes: Pipes are cracked, punctured or collapsed by shifting soil, frozen ground, settling, etc.
- Corroded Pipes: Pipes deteriorate and/or break, causing blockages in the line and restricting water flow.
- Sewer Leakage in Your Lawn: Spotting an extra green and lush patch of grass in your yard may be due to a sewage leak underground. Since sewage acts as a fertilizer for vegetation, leakage from your main line into the surrounding soil will give the surrounding grass extra nutrients that will result in a lush and extra green appearance.
- Old, Off-Grade Pipes: Existing pipes may deteriorate or corrode when constructed of substandard or outdated material.
Financing available with approved credit!
Emergency Sewer Line Repair in Indianapolis
There are many things that can go wrong with your sewer line, but some situations require immediate attention. If you have a plumbing emergency, it is important to contact a qualified plumber to assess and repair the problem. Williams Comfort Air provides quality and professional sewer line services to meet all of your needs, from drain cleaning to burst pipe repair.
Indianapolis Sewer Line Maintenance
The best way to maintain your sewer drain is doesn’t cost you anything. Simply do not put things down your drains that are not supposed to go down a drain. Avoid flushing baby wipes, feminine hygiene products, hair, grease, oils, large quantities of food, and harsh chemicals. Even if a product package says an item is flushable, it may be in your best interest to not flush it down the sewer drain.
Bio Clean is a safe product to help maintain your drain lines without harsh chemicals that can damage your pipes. The natural bacteria and enzymes found in Bio Clean digest organic waste that builds up inside the drain line. Soap scum, hair, food, and paper are some types of organic waste that can be removed.
Indianapolis Sewer Line Replacement
Unfortunately, like everything else, your sewer line won’t last forever. A burst, collapsed, or cracked line isn’t that uncommon. All clogs have a source and identifying that source is key to making a wise decision regarding repair or replacement. Often times, finding the source of the problem requires a camera inspection which can show a broken, collapsed, or disjointed pipe or roots that have penetrated the pipe. At Williams Comfort Air, one of our plumbing technicians will be able to assess the situation, explain what has happened, recommend options that will eliminate the problem, and provide education on those options so that you can make an informed decision on how to proceed. If you choose to replace your sewer line, we’re on call ready to offer trenchless sewer replacement services.
“Having no water in my home was extremely stressful. Tim was great. He worked extremely fast at restoring my water. He also let me know what to have fixed to avoid a burst pipe in the future. Thank you.” – Deborah M.
“I was so impressed how quickly Williams Comfort Air was able to send a technician. With the bitter cold temperatures we are experiencing here in Indianapolis, it was such a relief to have the repair made in such a timely manner.” – Nancy B.