How to Choose an Indianapolis Contractor for Your Heating System
Choosing the right HVAC contractor can save you money in the long run. Whether your home’s heating system is in need of routine maintenance, emergency repairs or a total replacement, selecting a qualified HVAC contractor is important, but where do you start? How can you tell if someone is qualified? Here are some tips to help you find a qualified, skilled professional to work in your home.
Ask friends and family.
- Start with people you trust. Ask your friends and family who they’ve used in the past and which contractors they trust to perform work within their home.
- Read reviews on sites like Google and Facebook for unfiltered testimonials from other homeowners before calling an HVAC contractor.
Visit their website.
- Check out the contractor’s website to learn about their services. See how long they’ve been in business, what their values are, and how they approach working with their clients.
Look to see if they’re licensed, bonded, and insured.
- There are HVAC contractors out there who claim to be licensed, but are actually not. A reputable contractor should have their license number clearly marked on their literature and on their website. There is too much at stake to risk your home with someone who isn’t closing off your gas line, or properly disposing of refrigerant.
Don’t assume the lowest bidder is the best.
- You know that saying, “you get what you pay for”? That’s true for HVAC contractors. By hiring the lowest bidder, you could end up spending more on repairs down the road if you don’t hire a qualified technician the first time.
Get a written estimate.
- Reputable HVAC contractors will give you a written estimate that they’ll stick to. The estimate or bid should include a list of everything that will be done for your repair, with the price.
Why Choose Williams Comfort Air
At Williams Comfort Air we believe the most important decision you have when needing heating repair help is WHO you choose to install or repair your heating system. So, in addition to offering industry-leading company client benefits, we strive to ensure that our team members are not only technically excellent and continuously trained but are also of high character.
Available to You 24/7/365
The team at Williams Comfort Air is committed to meeting the needs of our clients 24/7, every day of the year. Whatever the day, whatever the time, one of our team members will be there for you!