Heating Repair Service
When your furnace needs a repair, Williams Comfort Air’s on-call technicians are experienced in diagnosing problems and making recommendations that are in your best interest. We will offer you options and the education you need to make an informed decision.
If you do not have an emergency, please schedule online and get a 10% discount on any repairs needed. This cannot be combined with any other discounts.
Before You Call
- Check Your Thermostat. Double check that the heat is turned on and you have it turned on to the right temperature.
- Check Your Air Filter. If your filter is clogged, it can hinder the performance of your furnace. Check your filter monthly and be sure to change it as needed.
- Check the Pilot Light or Flash Codes. If you have an older gas furnace, check to make sure the pilot light is still lit. If you have a newer unit, it likely has a display for flash codes, and should have a panel showing an explanation of each code.
Does Your Heating System Need to be Repaired?
Is your heating system making a lot of noise? Furnaces normally make some noise, but if the sound becomes louder than it used to be or you notice new sounds, it may mean something is wrong. Problems with ignition can cause a whining sound and noise from cracked or broken belts can signal trouble before the furnace stops working altogether.
Is your furnace turning on and off quickly? When your furnace turns on and off quickly, it’s called rapid cycling. If you notice this happening suddenly, it could mean there’s a problem with the ignition, thermostat, or possibly the wiring.
Do you keep turning up the thermostat? It’s normal crank up the temperature on a cold day, but if you have to keep cranking it up throughout the day and you’re still cold, it’s time to see what’s wrong. There could be a problem with the thermostat, or another issue with the furnace itself.
Are you paying more to stay warm? Paying more for energy use during cold months without a rate increase to explain it could be a sign that your heating system isn’t running as well as it should be.
Financing available with approved credit!
How to Choose an Indianapolis Contractor for Your Heating System
Choosing the right HVAC contractor can save you money in the long run. Whether your home’s heating system is in need of routine maintenance, emergency repairs or a total replacement, selecting a qualified HVAC contractor is important, but where do you start? How can you tell if someone is qualified? Here are some tips to help you find a qualified, skilled professional to work in your home.
Ask friends and family.
- Start with people you trust. Ask your friends and family who they’ve used in the past and which contractors they trust to perform work within their home.
- Read reviews on sites like Google and Facebook for unfiltered testimonials from other homeowners before calling an HVAC contractor.
Visit their website.
- Check out the contractor’s website to learn about their services. See how long they’ve been in business, what their values are, and how they approach working with their clients.
Look to see if they’re licensed, bonded, and insured.
- There are HVAC contractors out there who claim to be licensed, but are actually not. A reputable contractor should have their license number clearly marked on their literature and on their website. There is too much at stake to risk your home with someone who isn’t closing off your gas line, or properly disposing of refrigerant.
Don’t assume the lowest bidder is the best.
- You know that saying, “you get what you pay for”? That’s true for HVAC contractors. By hiring the lowest bidder, you could end up spending more on repairs down the road if you don’t hire a qualified technician the first time.
Get a written estimate.
- Reputable HVAC contractors will give you a written estimate that they’ll stick to. The estimate or bid should include a list of everything that will be done for your repair, with the price.
Why Choose Williams Comfort Air
At Williams Comfort Air we believe the most important decision you have when needing heating repair help is WHO you choose to install or repair your heating system. So, in addition to offering industry-leading company client benefits, we strive to ensure that our team members are not only technically excellent and continuously trained but are also of high character.
Available to You 24/7/365
The team at Williams Comfort Air is committed to meeting the needs of our clients 24/7, every day of the year. Whatever the day, whatever the time, one of our team members will be there for you!
Williams Comfort Air’s Service Area
Call us 24 hours a day, 365 days a year: (317) 660-6992
CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement Can Save You Money on Repairs
If you choose to purchase a CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement while we are at your home you will benefit from the 15% discount on repairs and 5% discount on equipment. The blower in your furnace runs every day to circulate conditioned air within your home, so it gets quite the work-out. Help keep your electric or gas furnace functioning properly at peak efficiency and lasting longer with our CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement.
- Two visits – one for cooling and one for heating
- Priority service over non-plan members
- Save 15% on repairs and indoor air quality products
- Save 5% on HVAC equipment
- Free service call with repair
- Reduce costly breakdowns by up to 95%
- Lower utility bills by as much as 30%
- Two-year warranties on parts and labor
- Agreement is transferable
Williams Comfort Air – Service You Trust
- Get 24/7 emergency furnace repairs
- 30 years of furnace repair and service in the Indianapolis area
- No overtime charges ever – including holidays and weekends
- Expert professional service that will exceed your expectations
- Property protection guarantee, shoe covers, and clean-up to YOUR satisfaction
- Service and maintenance for all makes and models
- Save 10% by scheduling online! Cannot be combined with other discounts.
Investing in our CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement protects your heating and cooling system in addition to providing you other savings and benefits.
“Ryan was one of the nicest technicians we’ve ever had come to our house.” – Bambi W.
“Fast, professional and helped in a time of great need. Even though it was an easy fix my technician did an excellent job and gave me advice on future issues that may come up. Highly recommended.” – Daniel J.
“Mark is a personable, highly motivated technician who took great pride relocating my recently (improperly) installed humidifier.I rate his professionalism and work results 12 out of a 10! Outstanding!!!” – Ron M.