Indianapolis Heating, Cooling, and Plumbing Service
Why Choose Williams Comfort Air?
Your most important choice is WHO installs or repairs your heating and cooling system for your Indianapolis home! Without proper installation and service, you will not benefit from the savings and comfort that you should. The most important comfort we provide is trust, and we do what it takes to earn it. Our Customer Assurance Representative will make sure that you are satisfied with a job done correctly!
Why Choose Mr. Plumber?
Your most important choice is WHO installs or repairs your plumbing equipment! Without proper installation and service, you will not receive the savings and benefits that you should. The most important comfort we provide is trust, and we do what it takes to earn it. Our Local Customer Assurance Representative will make sure that you are satisfied with a job done correctly!
Our Plumbing Services
At Williams Comfort Air, we make sure your household systems are running as they should, and that includes your plumbing. Mr. Plumber by Metzler & Hallam and Williams Comfort Air have been serving the Indianapolis area for six decades and are can take care of your plumbing repair, maintenance, and installation requests. Without proper installation and service, you will not receive the savings and benefits that you should. The most important comfort we provide is trust, and we do what it takes to earn it. Our Local Customer Assurance Representative will make sure that you are satisfied with a job done correctly! We proudly provide the following services:
- Sump pump service
- Tankless hot water heater installation
- Traditional hot water heater installation, replacement, & service
- Leak defense
- Bathroom and kitchen remodel plumbing
What Sets Us Apart
As the twelfth largest city in the U.S., and a city that is full of Hoosier character, Indianapolis is a favorite of both visitors from around the country and locals. Indianapolis’s weather can be unpredictable, and that’s why it’s essential to have a reliable heater & AC company Indianapolis residents trust and recommend. Since 1966, Williams Comfort Air has been serving Indianapolis residents and the surrounding areas with unmatched service quality. We are committed to our clients and the community, and we want to help keep our environment safe for all generations. More than 20 of our service techs have earned their NATE certification, and as of 2008, we’re the largest Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer in the state of Indiana. Our team has what it takes to meet all of your heating and cooling needs. Contact us today to schedule Indianapolis cooling & heating service.
The Services We Offer
We can address all of your HVAC needs. Whether you’re needing to schedule maintenance, system replacement, or air conditioner & furnace repair, Indianapolis locals know we’re the best in the business. We offer:
- Air Conditioner, Heat Pump, and Furnace Tune-Ups
- CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement
- Heater, Furnace, and AC Repair, Replacement, and Service
- 24/7 Heating and Cooling Service – No Overtime Charge
- Reliable & Efficient Furnaces & Air Conditioners for Installation
- Duct Cleaning
- Indoor Air Quality Service
- Indoor Pollutants
- Plumbing Service and Maintenance
- Camera Inspection
- Drain Clearing Services
- General Plumbing Service and Repair
- Sewer Service and Replacement
- “No Dig” Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement
- FREE Plumbing Inspection
We take a whole-home approach to the services we offer in order to ensure nothing gets missed or goes unchecked. When in need, you can count on us to address the issues you’re experiencing, 24 hours a day. Our NATE certified technicians are very knowledgeable and have a vast amount of expertise – you will quickly notice a difference when working with them! Don’t wait any longer and contact us today to have all of your heating and cooling needs addressed.
Signs Your HVAC System Needs to be Repaired
Having a poorly-functioning HVAC system can be very frustrating, and it can be hard to discern when it’s time to call a professional for Indianapolis air conditioner & furnace repair.
- Rumbling noises coming from the AC unit
- Ice forming on the system’s coils
- Lack of cool air in your home while the AC is running, or a lack of warm air in your home while the furnace is running
- Poor or low air pressure
- Sudden spike in heating and cooling costs
- Furnace air filter gets very dirty very often
- Gas burners are very dirty
- Blower motor isn’t functioning properly
- Thermostat isn’t properly adjusting the indoor temperature
- Furnace belt tension is off
- Frayed belt
There are many issues that can occur with your heating or cooling system that require a professional’s keen eye and trained hands. Often the same issues can indicate repair versus full system replacement, and the best solution can only be determined once the severity of the issue has been properly evaluated. To learn more or to schedule an appointment, contact us today!
System Maintenance Agreement
We offer our own agreement for air conditioner and furnace maintenance in Indianapolis called the CAIRfree Maintenance Agreement. With this maintenance agreement, you will get two annual visits (one heating and one cooling), a two year parts and labor warranty, the option to earn CAIRfree Dollars toward new a equipment purchase, you will work with CAIRfree Guaranteed Technicians (not an outsourced contractor), you will get priority service over non-plan members, you will not be charged overtime charges, you’ll enjoy fast response and 24/7 emergency service, access to emergency spot coolers, and the maintenance and validation of manufacturer warranties and Williams Comfort Air warranties. You will also enjoy the following discounts:
– 15% discount on heating and cooling repairs
– 5% discount on heating and cooling equipment
– 5% discount on indoor air quality products
– FREE service calls with repair or discounted service call fees without repair
Contact us today to schedule system maintenance for your HVAC unit.